Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Machine Quilting the Snow-Dyed Table Runner


I spent a good bit of yesterday
machine quilting the snow-dyed fabric
that I am making into a summer table runner for our dining room.
I decided to go a bit mad with the thread colors,
and it makes me smile the entire time
I work on it!

The flowers are very abstract and whimsical -
I'll bet you've never seen any like these before!




I hope you are finding a bit of 
colorful whimsy in your life these days!

Thanks for popping in!

Peace!




5 comments:

Linda’s Textiles said...

Fabulous Judy! Loved your work with Cas Holmes too - would be great to do 1 of her workshops. She didn't teach when she came here last year but I went to her slide talk - very inspiring.

Tiggy Rawling said...

Wow. Love the colours, and the stitching. Perfect.

Jeannie said...

Beautiful!!! Wouldn't it be fun to have wild, crazy flowers? Have a fun time this week.

Carol said...

This is just gorgeous Judy! Who would ever have thought snow dying could be so beautiful. Your choice of thread colours is really perfect. Love it all. xxx

Cate Rose said...

Looking beautiful, Judy! I'm creating colorful whimsy in paint these days. Have a wonderful day! xoxo